REDUCE FEED COSTS, DECREASE time to market. call 833 363 3371
ORGANICALLY GROWN, HORMONE FREE & NON GMO
In a world where decreasing nutrition in our protein based food is accelerating, feeding fresh fodder is the new, healthy alternative. Barley is the predominant grain which is non-GMO and the entire process is chemical free and organic
CONSERVES WATER V TRADITIONAL GROWING METHODS
Hydroponically grown fresh fodder uses around 1% of the amount of water it takes to grow an identical harvest in the field. Water is our most precious commodity and in times of increasing periods of drought, conserving every drop is critical
1:5 RATION OF GRAIN TO FODDER IN A 4 DAY GROW CYCLE
Fodder Group's world leading technology maximises our resources by turning every pound or kg of grain into 5lbs or kgs of fresh fodder in a record 4 day growing cycle. Our systems harvest every day for continuous feeding of your livestock
JOIN THE FEEDING REVOLUTION
World's Most Advanced Hydroponic Growing System
To grow perfect fodder 365 days a year, controlling the growing environment is imperative. IGroTec controls all internal aspects including air temperature, relative humidity, air quality, plus watering and lighting schedules.
If you are serious about hydroponic fodder growing don't settle for outdated technology, insist on IGroTec.
Call 833 363 3371 for further information.
FEED MORE ANIMALS ON THE SAME LAND
- Eliminates the need to purchase additional land to increase herd size
- Allows for effective forward planning and absolute costing models
- Enables your farm to increase herd sizes by 3X or more not having to rely on prevailing ground feed
- More effective rotational policies as paddocks regenerate faster due to decreased requirements
- Potential supply chain issues are solved by having a 365 day a year solution on farm
Highly DIGESTIBLE - Rapid Healthy Weight Gains
|ME 1X (MJ/kg)||12.00|
|Net Energy Lactation (MJ/kg)||7.10|
|Net Energy Maint (MJ/kg)||7.20|
|Net Energy Gain (MJ/kg)||4.60|
|%Non Fiber Carbo. (NFC)||46.00|
|Protien & Related|
|Soluble Protein % of CP||36.00|
|Degradable Protein % of CP||59.30|
|Fibre & Related|
|%Neutral Detergent Fiber||27.30|
|%Acid Detergent Fiber||18.30|
|% Dry Matter||14.60|
|Minerals & Related|
|% Phosphorus (P)||0.40|
|% Sulfur (S)||0.30|
Great barley makes exceptional fodder!
The importance of great barley to start with cannot be understated. .
The advantages of great barley include;
- Fantastic germination (98+% required) ensuring healthy fodder and minimal wastage
- Good solid root mats and great conversion ratio of grain to fodder
- Benchmark conversion is 1:5 ratio of grain to fresh fodder over our 4 day grow cycle
- Clean barley gives the best chance of a mold free experience
Fodder Group is connected with a network of grain traders that source exceptional barley year round. We place our clients in direct touch with the traders to ensure you get the best product at the right price.
We have a saying that goes like this; TEST TEST TEST and that means before you commence growing with a new batch, test it in your system first!
Questions & Answers